How do you get kids to learn times tables and make it fun? the answer is tables match! If you fuse flash cards and memory games together you get tables match. A great way to quickly learn your multiplication tables. Just a few minutes a day playing this game will rapidly increase your recognition and recall.
The game starts by showing you a grid of questions and answers and then they are hidden, Your mission is to then match them. If you get stuck you can press the 'cheat' button to reveal some of the tiles temporarily. You games are timed so you'll see just how quickly you can master the puzzles. As you get better make games more challenging by making the tile sizes smaller. Good luck!
Game screens are shown below:
If you have any questions, problems or feature enhancement requests please let us know by email.
Other Great Apps
We've developed other great apps:
- Dr Rhythm Fantastic tool for learning music rhythm notation. Tap in a rhythm and see and hear it played correctly
- magic stave listens to what you're playing or singing and displays it on a music stave!
- A companion music game music match.
- A sophisticated but incredibly easy to use audio recorder with features that far exceed the apple 'built in' app called mi mic
- A useful finance application used for checking credit/debit card details called Bank Card Checker.